Forms » Forms 2015-16

Forms 2015-16

Attached you will find most of the forms needed for registration for new or returning students to GHS. You may fill these out and bring them with you when you come to register your student. When you come to register a new student please bring the following: 
  • copy of last report card 
  • withdrawal from previous school
  • immunization record, social security card, and birth certificate
  • proof of residency (ex. utility bill in enrolling person's name & current address)
  • driver's license of enrolling parent/guardian
  • If parents are divorced, please bring copy of divorce decree with guardianship information
 If you need additional information, please call the high school office at
865-8281.  Thank you.